Friday, April 22, 2011

Interactive Blogging

I hope this blog will be a forum for discussion about interfaith topics. To aid the conversation, I have added two elements to the blog: a survey question (to the right) and religious terminology (at the bottom of the page). I was reminded by a sweet friend that, while I have had fourteen years to learn about the Jewish faith, she has not. I hope these terms will let you in on what I have learned and researched over the years. Please, always ask the clarifying question by leaving a comment. I hope the survey questions will be informative and fun. My guess is that we will discover that we have more in common than not.

Before the sabbath begins, I want to say thank you to my friends and family who are reading this blog. I appreciate your encouragement and thoughtful feedback. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment